Short cultural tour in Tibet
- Cost Info
Destination: Short Tibet tour
Duration: 5 days
Tour type: fully guided overland tour
Best season: March to December
Short cultural tour in Tibet is a fascinating short tour around the remote and cultural place of Tibet. This tour offers you to explore typical uniqueness of nomad life style in the remotes as well guided sightseeing visit to main attractions. Cultural Tibet tour is an outstanding trekking package that let you explore the variety of Tibetan natural wilderness and scenic beauty also experience the unique and sacred culture of inhabitants. This trek let you to know the lifestyle of the warm welcoming Sherpa. Tibet is a sacred place for Buddhism and many ancient monasteries and stupas. Short cultural Tibet tour is a cultural and sightseeing tour into the open highlands of Tibet.
This tour starts with fly in Gankar airport, drive to Lhasa and the sightseeing around the place. We visit the well known cultural capitals of Tibet Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse and Tsethang. Here we explore the ancient Yarlung Valley, the birthplace of Tibetan civilization. In Lhasa, amidst the vibrant and friendly atmosphere, you visit old palaces and temples, ancient monastries which are important sites of Tibetan Buddhism. Besides our proposed Tibet culture tour packages will allow you to experience authentic Tibetan history, nomad culture and people’s life style of high plan land of world.
Commence the tour package to explore the ancient and fascinating place of Tibet and experience the culture, lifestyle and religion of warm and charming Tibetan people.
Day 01: Today early in the morning we arrive in Lhasa. We Pick you up from Lhasa’s Gonkar airport and transfer you to the hotel. Rest overnight.
Day 02: Acclimation day in Lhasa. Today we provide you a Sightseeing tour that includes Potala Palace, the greatest monumental structure in Tibet, and it was once the center for both spiritual and temporal power of Tibet. Rest overnight.
Day 03: Today early in the morning we make sightseeing tour of the Drepung Monastery which was once Tibet's richest Monastery. After lunch we will visit Norbulingka which was once the summer palace of the Dalai Lamas. Enjoy the evening dinner and rest overnight.
Day 04: Today we Visit Yamdrok Tso Lake (5430 m) and then trek back to Lhasa. Rest overnight.
Day 05: Today early in the after breakfast we depart from Lhasa to Gonkar airport and then fly back to Kathmandu or next destination.
- All Ground transportation including airport pickup and drop-off, land cruiser(four wheel drive) in Tibet side
- All Tourist standard accommodation with breakfast as per itinerary
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu UNESCO site by license holder tour guide including entrance fee
- Government license holder tour guide in Kathmandu Valley
- All entrance fees of Temple ,Monasteries and Parks as per itinerary
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if required
- Tibetan Tourism Bureau license holder Tibetan Tour Guide, drivers, their food salary and expenses
- Tibet travel group permit and Visa
- Flights ticket to Kathmandu to Gankor (Lhasa)
Service not includes:
- All Meals and Drinks ($15 to $20Per day)
- Personal nature expenses
- Tips for the expedition staffs (expected but not mandatory)
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal Visa
- International flight ticket
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu which is not mentioned in itinerary