Mount Kailash Tours
- Cost Info
Destination: mount Kailash
Duration: 14 days (11 days in Tibet)
Activities: sightseeing and religious tour
Mount Kailash tour is an attractive and most sacred mountain overland tour in Tibet. This remarkable and remote peak is situated far west of Tibet. Mount Kailash tour is a fascinating pilgrimage tour to view the scenic beauty of Tibetan peak and entire natural wilderness. Being the sacred mountain of four different religions and over one billion people, mount Kailash is seen by no more than several thousand pilgrims every year. Ancient texts describe Mount Kailash as the spiritual center of the universe. Tour this holy site offers you with different snow capped mountain panorama, beautiful lakes, natural wilderness and sacred view of Kailash Mountain.
Mount kailash tour start with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to kodari. We pass the immigration and enters small town of Tibet. We drive for hours passing through different cultural villages, scenic and sightseeing places, sacred ancient villages and remarkably charming people with fascinating culture and religion .
Mount kailash tour is fascinating pilgrim tours around the high peaks of kilash where you can have a true believer in religion and see the force beyond science and technologies. The true mount peak where believed that lord Shiva stayed. Commence the trek to know and be into the true religious place and experience the myth culture and scenic beauty.
Day 01: Welcome to Kathmandu (1350m). Upon your arrival at international airport we assist you till hotel. Rest overnight.
Day 02: Today a full day City tour around Kathmandu valley. To visit the famous sightseeing and cultural spots. Rest overnight
Day 03: Today early after breakfast we leave Kathmandu driving for 8hours all the way to Kodari border & after Immigration formalities move to Nayalam (3750 m). We drive to a small Tibetan town is called Nylam. Rest overnight.
Day 04: Today Free acclimatize day at Nayalam. Explore the sightseeing and cultural places. Rest overnight.
Day 05: Today after early breakfast we leave Nayalam and drive for 5-7hours all the way to Dongba or Saga (4450 m). Rest overnight.
Day 06: Today after early breakfast we leave Prayang or Dongba and drive for 6-7hours all the way to Mansarovar (4558 m). Rest overnight.
Day 07: Today we trek from Mansarovar all the way to Haven Puja. In the morning and after lunch we drive to Dharchen (Base camp of Kailash) (4600m). Rest overnight.
Day 08: Today early in the morning we start our trek from Kailash Parikarma through Khande Salung. Rest overnight.
Day 09: Today after breakfast we continue our trek from Parikarma over Drolma-la Pass all the way to Zuthul-Puk. Rest overnight.
Day 10: Today we drive from Kailash Parikarma to Darchen. After Lunch from Dharchen we drive to Hore Village near Mansarovar. Rest overnight.
Day 11: Today we leave Mansarovar all the way to Prayang or Saga. Rest overnight.
Day 12: Today we leave from Saga to Nayalam. Rest overnight.
Day 13: Today we leave from Nayalam all the way to Kathmandu. Rest overnight.
Day 14: Today after lunch we assist you to international airport for your final Departure.
- All Ground transportation including airport pickup and drop-off, land cruiser(four wheel drive) in Tibet side
- All Tourist standard accommodation with breakfast as per itinerary
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu UNESCO site by license holder tour guide including entrance fee
- Government license holder tour guide in Kathmandu Valley
- All entrance fees of Temple ,Monasteries and Parks as per itinerary
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if required
- Tibetan Tourism Bureau license holder Tibetan Tour Guide, drivers, their food salary and expenses
- Tibet travel group permit and Visa
- Flights ticket to Kathmandu to Gankor (Lhasa)
Service not includes:
- All Meals and Drinks ($15 to $20Per day)
- Personal nature expenses
- Tips for the expedition staffs (expected but not mandatory)
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal Visa
- International flight ticket
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu which is not mentioned in itinerary