Everest Base Camp Overland Tour Tibet Face
- Cost Info
Duration:12 days ( 9 days in Tibet)
Activities: sightseeing Hiking and cultural tour
Everest base camp overland tour is an attractive touring destination around the fascinating trail of Everest to the charming villages of Lhasa and Tibet. This is an exciting Tour via Everest Base Camp inspires adventures and excitement of roof of the world, wilderness and Tibetan culture. Tibet is a homeland of Buddhism and many sacred monasteries. This trek takes you to visit the culture of Tibet and other many colorful villages with attractive cultural activities also offers you the magnificent panorama of Mt Everest and other majestic peaks.
The tour further covers Lhasa's streets and Dalai Lama's Potala Palace to medieval towns of Tibet to ancient monasteries and to the Everest Base Camp with the sheer grandeur of Everest's north face. This is a wonderful voyage into the ancient, courageous and spiritual highlands that have long captured the hearts and minds of the travel enthusiasts around the world.
Everest base camp and overland tour starts with a scenic fight from Kathmandu to the Tibetan town of Lhasa and then passes through some of the most beautiful places around the world. We make an alternative route of Everest Base Camp, and make a face to face encounter with world's highest mountain.
Explore some of the best panorama of Nepal’s majestic mountains and world highest peak also experience the warm welcoming culture of inhabitants while commencing the tour.
Day 01: Welcome to Kathmandu (1350m). Upon your arrival we pick you up from airport and transfer you to the hotel. Rest overnight.
Day 02: Today we provide you a guided Sightseeing and cultural tour around Kathmandu valley. Prepare for the trek and rest overnight.
Day 03: Today early in the morning we fly from Kathmandu all the way to Lhasa (3660m). Rest overnight.
Day 04&5: Today we go for Sightseeing and cultural tour around Lhasa. We visit Potala Palace, Norbulingka, summer Palace of Dalai Lama and after Lunch visit Jhokang Temple. Enjoy the cultural dinner and rest overnight
Day 06: Today early in the morning after breakfast we drive from Lhasa all the way to Gyantse (3950m). Rest overnight.
Day 07: Today we drive from Gyantse all the way to Shigatse (3900m). Rest overnight.
Day 08: Today we drive from Shigatse all the way to Shegar (4050m). Rest overnight.
Day 09: Today we drive from Shegar to Ronbuk (4920m) and Everest Base Camp Excursion (5090m.). from there we drive Through rough road and climb to Pangla Pass (5150m) and observe the fascinating view of Everest,Makalu,Lhose,Cho Oyu,Sisapagma and others Himalayas peak. Drive all the way down to Ronbuk. Rest overnight.
Day 10: Today after breakfast we drive from Ronbuk all the way to Zhangmu (2300M). Rest overnight.
Day 11: Today after lunch we drive from Zhangmu all the way to Kathmandu (1310m). Rest overnight.
Day 12: Today we assist you to international airport for your final departure.
- All Ground transportation including airport pickup and drop-off, land cruiser(four wheel drive) in Tibet side
- All Tourist standard accommodation with breakfast as per itinerary
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu UNESCO site by license holder tour guide including entrance fee
- Government license holder tour guide in Kathmandu Valley
- All entrance fees of Temple ,Monasteries and Parks as per itinerary
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if required
- Tibetan Tourism Bureau license holder Tibetan Tour Guide, drivers, their food salary and expenses
- Tibet travel group permit and Visa
- Flights ticket to Kathmandu to Gankor (Lhasa)
Service not includes:
- All Meals and Drinks ($15 to $20Per day)
- Personal nature expenses
- Tips for the expedition staffs (expected but not mandatory)
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal Visa
- International flight ticket
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu which is not mentioned in itinerary