Round Manaslu Trek | Circuit Trekking
- Cost Info
Fact about trip
Trip Duration: 20 days
Trip Grade: Medium to hard (Moderate to Strenuous)
Max Elevation: 5135m m
Type of Accommodation: Camping, Lodge and Home stay
Season: Sep-November and March to May
Activities: Sightseeing, Cultural tour and Adventure are trekking
Name: Manaslu Trek
Manaslu Round trekking is a well-loved trekking route providing with unspoiled mountain views, rich culture and genuine adventures sum up to trek experience around the Manaslu. The complete circuit around Manaslu and the crossing of the Larkya La pass is one of the Nepal’s best kept secrets for trekkers seeing of experience the culture and remote areas of Nepal.
Manaslu Circuit trekking is geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating. The inhabitation of the upper Buri Gandaki, a region known as Nupri (the western mountains) are direct descendants of Tibetans immigrants who settled here in the early 1600s. In upper Nupri the speech, dress and customs are almost exclusively Tibetans. Manaslu circuit trek is becoming the alternate trekking route of Annapurna circuit.
Manaslu (8163m) is the 8th highest peak in the world. The name of Manaslu means “the spirit-mountain” in the local dialect referring to the benevolent and strong deity, which dwells within.
Manaslu Trek is less crowded and more adventurous trekking destination in Nepal Himalayas. During the Manaslu Round trekking you can see various climate zones like tropical to alpine and arctic zones.
Day 01: Pick up from Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.
Day 03: Drive to Arughat by bus, 6 hours drive.
Day 04: Trek to SotiKhola (700m), 5/6 hours trek.
Day 05: Trek to MachhiKhola (890m), 6/7 hours trek.
Day 06: Trek to Jagat (1350m), 6 hours trek.
Day 07: Trek to Phgilim (1590m), 5 hours trek.
Day 08: Trek to Deng (1890m), 5/6 hours trek.
Day 09: Trek to Namrung (2665m), 6 hours trek.
Day 10: Trek to Lhogaon (3190m), 5/6 hours trek.
Day 11: Trek to Samagoan (3530m), 6/7 hours trek
Day 12: Rest and Acclimatization day, 3 hours hiking.
Day 13: Trek to Samdo (3870m), 7 hours trek.
Day 14: Trek to Larkya La Phedi (4450m), 6 hour trek.
Day 15: Trek to Larkya La pass (5135m) and Trek to Bhimdakothi (3720m), 8/9 hours
Day 16: Trek to Tilje (2310m), 6/7 hours trek.
Day 17: Trek to Tal (1720m), 5/7 hours trek.
Day 18: Trek to Bulbule (1100m), 6/7 hours trek.
Day 19: Drive to Kathmandu, 7/8 hours drive.
Day 20: Final Departure
- Tourist standard accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per itinerary
- Sightseeing by license holder tour guide including entrance fee
- All ground transportation including airport pickup and drop-off
- English speaking government license holder Trekking guide
- Official documentation and taxes
- Necessary Trekking Porter/s (1 porter can carry up to 25kgs of luggage)
- All meals during trekking (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Twin sharing Tent accommodation (if necessary)
- Accomodation in teahouses (lodges) during trek
- National Park Entry Permit fee
- Trekkers' Information Management system (TIMS) card
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if required
- Rescue assistance
- First aid kit
- Food, Insurance and salary for trekking staffs (guide, Kitchen helper, cook & porters)
- Camping equipments
Service not Includes:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Personal nature expenses
- All Drinks
- Tips for the staffs (expected but not mandatory)
- Your travel insurance
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu which is not mentioned in itinerary
Exciting countryside drives Kathmandu to Arughat via Dhadingbesi, Terraces of the crop field,
Experience of Nepali mid hill village’s peoples and their living and trekking through the inhabitant of Tibetans, Crossing Larkya la pass (5220m) outstanding view of the Himalayas including Manaslu as well as Annapurna ranges.