Ganesh Himal Eco Trekking
- Cost Info
Name of the trek: Ganesh Himal trek (15 days)
Starting point: Betrawati
Ending point: Khahare Bazzar
Mode of trekking: Camping Trek
Highest access: Shing la pass (4200m)
Ganesh Himal trek will guide you to the central eastern region of Nepal. This is a non-touristic trail of Manaslu trekking region, with mixed up culture and religion. Trekking Ganesh Himal offers you the superb Himalayan views of Mount Ganesh, Langtang, Buddha Himal, Hiunchuli afond and other enumerable peaks of Himalayas. With the view of hills touching the sky, this trekking trail is valued with numerous plants and animals. The Ganesh Himal is named after an elephant headed god Ganesh according to Hindu culture. Trekking through this region takes you all the way through different variety of tropical forest, highlands and Himalayan massif laying between the valley of Budi gandaki in the west and Bhote koshi in the east.
Ganesh Himal trek offers you the spectacular view of wilderness of nature. Starts from Betrawati and end at Dhading besi this trek passes all the way from foothill and lowland farm to ethnic tamang villages of higher altitude. Trekking through Ganesh Himal gives you a chance to explore into the mixed culture of real Nepal.
Ganesh Himal trek is a fully supported camping trek, our trekking crew will carry the luggage and supply, the camp cook will prepare hot meals for you and the Sherpa’s will fix the tents. Since this is an adventurous trek, trekkers must have previous trekking experience and should be in good health.
Day 1: Welcome to Kathmandu. Upon your arrival we assist you from international airport to hotel. Rest overnight.
Day 2: Today we provide you a guided tour over Kathmandu city to visit the world heritage sites and different historical places. Rest overnight.
Day 3: Today we drive for 8hours from Kathmandu to Betrawati (850m). Rest overnight.
Day 4: Today we start our trek and gradually trek for 5hours from Betrawati to Kispang (1600m). Rest overnight.
Day 5: Today early in the morning we leave from Kispang and trek for 5hours all the way to Thulo Chaur (2200m). Rest overnight.
Day 6: Today we trek for 3-4hours from Thulo Chaur to Gonga (2900m). Rest overnight.
Day 7: Today we trek for 4hours from gonga to Rupchet (3635m). Rest overnight.
Day 8: Today we trek for 7hours from Rupchet passing through Shing la top (4100m) all the way to Kharka (2500m). Rest overnight.
Day 9: Today we trek for 5-6hours from Kharka to Borang (1800m). Rest overnight.
Day 10: Today we trek for 5-6hours from Borang all the way to tamang village of Jharlang (1700m). Rest overnight.
Day 11: Today we trek for 6-7hours from Jharlang to Kintang Phedi (1200m). Rest overnight.
Day 12: Today we trek for 5-6hours from Kintang Phedi to Khahare (1000m). Rest overnight.
Day 13: Today early in the morning we drive to Dhading Besi (700m) and then drive back to Kathmandu. Rest overnight.
Day 14: Today you can have a short visit over Kathmandu valley or rest overnight.
Day 15: Today after the lunch we assist you to international airport for your safe departure.
- Tourist standard accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per itinerary
- Sightseeing by license holder tour guide including entrance fee
- All Ground transportation including airport pickup and drop-off
- English speaking government license holder Trekking guide
- Necessary Trekking Porter/s (1 porter can carry up to 25kgs of luggage)
- Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) prepared by our expert cook
- Twin sharing tented accommodation during the trek
- Trekking equipment (two men tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, table with chairs, kitchen utensils, and other necessary equipments during the trek)
- National Park Entry Permit fee
- Trekkers' Information Management system (TIMS) card
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if required
- Safe drinking water, boiled/iodine tablets
- Rescue assistance
- First aid kit
- Food, Insurance and salary for trekking staffs (guide & porter)
- Domestic Flight Ticket
- Airport tax at Kathmandu and domestic airport
Service not includes:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Personal nature expenses
- All Cold Drinks and alcoholic beverage
- Tips for the staffs (expected but not mandatory)
- Your travel insurance
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu which is not mentioned in itinerary