Honeymoon Package Tour in Nepal
Destination: Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Bhaktapur and Bandipur
Type: honeymoon tour
Activities: sightseeing and cultural tour
Honeymoon Trip is an outlay for a lifetime of memories. The tour will end but the imprints will remain forever. Honeymoon is a first step into the married life and it is very important for any couples as it would let you enjoy some of the most unforgettable romantic moments that you would share with your partner.
Nepal Honeymoon package tour is an organized tour around some of the best and stunning places of Nepal. Nepal it is a small country and it is becoming one the best attractive Honeymoon destination in Asia. Nepal is the perfect place for Honeymoon Tour as it is rich in its Colorful Culture, Unique life style, World famous mountain peaks including Mt. Everest, profusion wildlife, floral forests, terraced farms carved off the hillside, torrential rivers and waterfalls, flashing lakes and thousands of Hindu and Buddhist temples, monasteries.
Nepal honeymoon package tour takes you to some of the most fascinating sightseeing and cultural area of Nepal. We provide you sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. After that we take you to Nagarkot to view fascinating panorama of mountains and beautiful sunrise and sunset view. Later we drive to Bandipur to view the natural wilderness and beautiful villages. We provide a fascinating tour program from the couple with beautiful remembrance and exciting g natural sites
Day 1: Welcome to Kathmandu valley (1350m). Upon your arrival we assist you to hotel from airport. Rest overnight.
Day 2: Today we provide you a Full day sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. At evening enjoy the local pub and rest overnight.
Day 3: Today early in the morning we offer you a mountain flight the covers all the fascinating view of mountains in Nepal. Later Drive to Nagarkot. Enjoy the sunset view and rest overnight.
Day 4: Today early in the morning we climb the tower of Nagarkot to view the stunning sunrise view. After breakfast we drive to Bhaktapur and a full day sightseeing around. Evening drive Back to Kathmandu. Rest overnight.
Day 5: Today we drive from Kathmandu to Bandipur. Explore the natural wilderness and experience the culture and sightseeing around. Rest overnight.
Day 6: Today after lunch we drive back from Bandipur all the way to Kathmandu. Rest overnight.
Day 7: Today we assist you to international airport for your final departure.
- Tourist standard accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast as per itinerary
- Sightseeing by license holder tour guide including entrance fee
- All ground transportation including airport pickup and drop-off
- English speaking government license holder Trekking guide
- Necessary Trekking Porter/s (1 porter can carry up to 25kgs of luggage)
- All meals during trekking (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Twins sharing accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- National Park Entry Permit fee
- Trekkers' Information Management system (TIMS) card
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if required
- Rescue assistance
- First aid kit
- Food, Insurance and salary for trekking staffs (guide & porter)
Service not Includes:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Personal nature expenses
- All Drinks
- Tips for the staffs (expected but not mandatory)
- Your travel insurance
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara which is not mentioned in itinerary