Trishuli River Rafting
- Cost Info
- What to bring?
Destination: Trishuli river rafting
River distance: 38km
Entering point: Charaudi
Exit point: Muglin
Trishuli River Rafting is the most popular among all types of rafters in Nepal. Trishuli River offers the most adventurous white water rafting in the country. Trishuli River which originates from the High mountain of Gosaikunda flows down with great speed. The river is said to be created by Lord Shiva as he thronged his Trident into the rocky mountain of Gosaikunda hence named Trishuli.
Trishuli River is easily accessible from the Kathmandu valley flowing by the side of Mahindra Highway. The put in point for the Trishuli river rafting is on by the side of the Mahindra Highway. You will experience some thrilling rapids of grade +3 and get to enjoy the scenic beauty and impressive Georges on the side of the river. During Monsoon the river turns into its gigantic form eroding the bank and forming thrilling rapids whereas rest of the year Trishuli River offers big bouncy relatively safe flips. During other season the river is idyllic for the starter rafters and kayakers. Trishuli river rafting can also be idyllic for bird watchers and adventure lovers. Trishuli river rafting is one of the best white water rafting in the world.
Day 1: Welcome to Kathmandu valley. Today we drive for 3-4hours from Kathmandu to Charaudi starting points. Then continue rafting class 2 or 3rapids till kuringhat. After lunch we hit 2 to 3 rapid called “UPSET” and “SURPRISE”. Enjoy the evening at river side beach and rest overnight.
Day 2: Today early in the morning after breakfast we take you a guided tour around village’s nearby. After lunch we hit the river with 2 -3 class rapid called as “BIJLI RAPID” and “TEA POT”. Enjoy the fine dinner and rest overnight.
Day 3: Today early in the morning after enjoying fine breakfast we drive back to Kathmandu.
- All Ground transportation including airport pickup and drop-off
- standard accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per itinerary
- English speaking government license holder Rafting guide and safety Kayaker
- Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) prepared by our expert cook
- Twin sharing tented accommodation
- Camping equipment (two men tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, table with chairs, kitchen utensils, and other necessary equipments during the trek)
- Rafting equipment such as boat, lifejacket, helmet, paddles and safety kayaker etc.
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if required
- Safe drinking water, boiled/iodine tablets
- Rescue assistance
- First aid kit
- Food, Insurance and salary for rafting staffs (guide & porter)
- River permit
- Safety kayak
Service not includes:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Personal nature expenses
- All Cold Drinks and alcoholic beverage
- Tips for the staffs (expected but not mandatory)
- Your travel insurance
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu which is not mentioned in itinerary
- Nepal Visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmanandu. You required 2 passport size photos & your password copy. US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days.US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days.US $ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days
- Sleeping bag, inner lining for sleeping bag
- Towel and an extra set of clothing-shirts and long light weight sleeved shite,cottonunderwaer,
- swim wear/swimming custom for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evening, a fleece or a polypropylenes, a Gore-tex or similar rain Jacket
- Sunscreen and lip protector(SEF 15 or greater and water proof)
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or or contact lenses if u wear them
- Toilet paper, Toiletries (plenty of moisturizing lotion)
- Personal first aid kit with pocket knife
- Flashlight or headlamp with spare batteries and bulb
- Footwear ,high quality sandal
- Reading book and writing meterial
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)