Koshi Tapu Wildlife Reserve
- Cost Info
- What to bring?
Name: Koshi Tappu Jungle Safari & Bird Watching Tour
Duration: 3 Night 4 Days
Activities: Wild Life safari, Bird Watching, Sight Seeing, Sunset view
Main Attraction: Genetic Dolphin, Wild Buffalo, Hundreds of different species bird
The Koshi tapu wildlife reserve is the first luxury camp in a wildlife reserve covering the distance of 175 sq km lies in eastern south part of Nepal. One of the most rewarding and bird watchers paradise this place is recognized as the wetland of Nepal. Fascinating wildlife and superb bird watching site are the famous identical spot of this place. This reserve has recorded 439 species of birds. Different grassland with patches of scrub and deciduous river vine forest, a variety of wild buffalo, deer, crocodile and gigantic dolphin are the main attraction of this place.
The Koshi tapu wildlife reserve is a well-equipped and modernized camp facilities for the tourist’s. This is a fascinating destination for those with curiosity and perseverance walking on foot, it is the most profitable way of exploring the grassland, river lagoons and woodlands. Connected with the largest river of Nepal Koshi. This wildlife reserve is an adventurous and exciting tour offering you various dense forest and magnificent bird view over the wetland.
Day 1: Today early in the morning we fly for 45min from Kathmandu to Biratnagar. Our representative assist you from the airport all the way to koshi tapu wild life reserve. Enjoy the evening sightseeing and a fantastic dinner. Rest overnight.
Day 2: Today after having a fine breakfast we set out for a guided tour for full day excursion with packed up lunch all the way to view waterfowl, birds of prey, marsh crocodile, wild water buffalo and Genetic Dolphins including a visit to Pink Tower. We tour by boat, jeep and other safari activities. After a fascinating tour over the place we move back to the resort. Enjoy the evening dinner and rest overnight.
Day 3: Today early in the morning we go for the birds watch over the wetland, fishing and elephant ride over the dense scrub forest and grass land.
At evening we watch the view of sun set over huge koshi river and then come back to resort. Enjoy the dinner at night and rest overnight.
Day 4: Today early in the morning you can have a fascinating sunrise view along with a fine coffee. After the lunch we drive till Biratnagar and then fly back to Kathmandu.
- All ground transportation by tourist bus/Jeep
- Tourist standard accommodation as per itinerary
- English speaking government license holder Nature jungle guide
- All meals and drinks
- All Entry Permits fee
- All jungle activities sightseeing program as per itinerary
Service not includes:
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Personal nature expenses
- Cold and alcoholic drinks, laundry and personal expenses
- Tips for the staffs (expected but not mandatory)
- Your travel insurance
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu which is not mentioned in itinerary
- Light cloth with Natural cloth(with long sleeves and full length trousers),
- Camera, binoculars, torch and pocket knife
- Sun cream, insect repellent
- Sun hat, swimming wear
- Liter shoes for jungle walk
- warm cloth/Jackets (November to march)
- Umbrella and rain proof gear (June to August)